Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Introduction and Explanation

This is my first post on my new blog! Be excited, people. The plan is to be talking with you at least once a week, most likely more often until I get busy and forget. I tend to be like that. As for the introduction part of this post, I'm Tess and that's really all you need to know, the rest should speak for itself. Oh! Except for the fact that I love cookies, I must inform you of that. XD

Now that we've got that out of the way. I think I should do a bit of explaining about the title, yes?

First of all, see that word, 'Charries'? You're going to be temped to pronounce it 'Cherries'. Don't. It makes no sense that way. The correct pronunciation of the word is, 'Carries', Short for 'Characters'. My Characters. So when you hear that word used (as I'm sure you will often), know that I'm not speaking of red fruit but of people; fictional people, but people none the less. 

So now that we got that cleared up, lets move on to the first part of the title, 'Keys'. Don't worry I'm sure you're pronouncing this word right. ;) The reason why I've called my blog 'Of Keys and Charries', other then the fact that I'm completely obsessed with keys, is this:

Have you ever looked at a key, really looked at one? They're beautiful, the old ones especially. They are each crafted uniquely, to fit a specific purpose. Something I've been learning is, if you have questions, God will give you answers. The 'keys' to your pondering, so to speak. Now you may not get the answer you want or in the time that you want it, but He will hand you over that key to unlock the door you've been pounding on. Sometimes keys come in the form of another questions. It's strange but it's true. Sometimes we must unlock a few doors before we get to our final destination.



So the things I'm going to be talking about on this blog are mainly, God and writing, because those are two things that are very important to me. I might just share with you what God's been teaching me or one of my charries might make a guest appearance. Either way, I'm excited to take the plunge into the blogging world and I hope you'll join me along the way. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tess!
    I love your blog and cant wait to read more! Lol the charries! I know some one who says it as cherries to :) Keep at it!
    Em

    ReplyDelete